- What is facial recognition anyway?
- Are there multiple forms that are confused and conflated?
- What's the history of facial recognition? What has changed recently?
- How is the technology used?
- What are the benefits of facial recognition?
- What's bad about it? What are the privacy and other risks?
- Is there something unique about the face that should make us more worried about facial biometrics when compared to other forms?
- What can we do to address the risks? Should we regulate or ban?
- 'The Privacy Expert's Guide to AI and Machine Learning' by Brenda (at FPF)
- 'Facial recognition and the future of privacy: I always feel like … somebody’s watching me' by Brenda
- 'The Case for Banning Law Enforcement From Using Facial Recognition Technology' by Evan Selinger and Woodrow Hartzog