Earlier in the year I did a series of posts on the ethics of performance enhancement in sports (and education). Since the Olympic Games have just started I thought it might be worth reposting links to each of the entries in that series. This is perhaps not entirely in keeping with the ethos of the games, but is certainly an important issue in elite sports.
1. Partridge on Performance Enhancement in Swimming
2. Schermer on Enhancement and Cheating (Part One)
3. Schermer on Enhancement and Cheating (Part Two)
4. Tannjso on Enhancement and the Ethos of Elite Sport
5. Overview of the Arguments Against Doping in Sport (Part One)
6. Overview of the Arguments Against Doping in Sport (Part Two)
7. Doping, Slippery Slopes and Moral Virtues