Monday, March 30, 2020

FUTURES Podcast - Cyborg or Virtual Utopia?


It's probably time for a short break from all the COVID-19 related posts. So here's a new podcast interview I did with Luke Robert Mason from the Futures Podcast. This was recorded in a hotel room in London back in early January of 2020 -- back when the world was a very different place. It's not really my place to say this but I think it is one of the better interviews I did about my book Automation and Utopia.

It mainly focuses on the ideas from the last two chapters of the book. Luke clearly took the time to familiarise himself with the nuances of the book and asks some great questions as a result. I'm grateful to him for taking the time to put this together.

You can listen here or in the video above.






No comments:

Post a Comment