Thursday, November 4, 2021

Axiological Futurism and Moral Revolutions (Index)




Moral change occurs whenever there is some alteration in moral values (what is good or bad) and rules of conduct (what is right/wrong, permissible/impermissible). Moral revolutions arise whenever there is some significant change in morality. Over the past few years, I have written a number of articles about moral change and moral revolutions. As you might expect, several of these articles focus on the role of technology in facilitating or catalysing moral change. I thought it might be worth collecting all of those articles into one index, in case anyone is interested. If you want an overview of why I think this is an important topic, and how I think it should be studied, I recommend starting with my academic article 'Axiological futurism' (linked below).


Academic Papers:

Non-academic articles


No comments:

Post a Comment